We regret to inform you that we have taken the difficult decision to surrender our licence with immediate effect and you will no longer be able to deposit and use our services.
Please be assured that any outstanding balances on your account will remain protected and available to be withdrawn in accordance with our terms and conditions.
You can find further details of how to withdraw your funds by logging in to your account. If you have any queries relating to our surrender you can direct these to our customer support team by using the Support section of the website.
Dr Slot Mobile Roulette
Dr Slot is known for his eccentric mobile slots creations, but he also knows a true classic when he sees one! So, he’s taken a timeless and ever-exciting table game and turned it into a thrilling mobile roulette experience!
With Dr Slot Roulette, you can play this casino favourite on your mobile or tablet, wherever you prefer to play! With stunning real 3D and Dr Slot’s trademark neon lights, you’ll feel like you’re really there, spinning for big wins in Dr Slot’s secret lair. Will you rock at Roulette? Give it a spin and see!
Dr Slot Mobile Roulette Index
- Getting Started with Dr Slot Mobile Roulette
- How to Play Dr Slot Mobile Roulette
- Payout Information and Game Rules
Getting Started with Dr Slot Mobile Roulette
Never played Roulette before? Well, no problem – Dr Slot caters for experienced casino explorers and first-time adventurers alike, and he’s made his Roulette game so straightforward to play that you’ll be an old hand in no time. Dr Slot’s Roulette wheel features 37 numbers in total: 18 red, 18 black and one green 0. To play, you’ll need to place your bets (more on this later), spin the wheel and see where the white ball lands. If it comes to rest on a number that you’ve bet on, that’s a win!
So, about the bets you can make. Although ‘red, or black?’ is the classic question, there’s a lot more to it than that! You have plenty of options, so listen up! You can make an ‘inside bet’ by putting your chips on or in-between individual numbers – those black and red numbers on the board. If you make an ‘outside bet’, you’ll be betting on larger groups of numbers – this means you’ll have more chance of getting a winning number, but the multiplier you receive is lower as a result.
You can choose to make a combination of both inside and outside bets, but this bit’s important! Be careful to make sure your bet doesn’t cover more than 75% of the board, otherwise it won’t be counted.** When you’re placing your bets, you’ll be able to see your ‘bet coverage’ percentage in the top right corner.
– Single Number or ‘Straight Bet’: Put your chips on the individual number you want to bet on.* You’ll need the ball to land on that exact number to win.
– 2 Way or ‘Split Bet’: To bet on two numbers that are side-by-side on the board at the same time, put your chip on the line between the two numbers.* If either of those numbers wins, so do you!
– 3 Way or ‘Street’: Want to bet on a row of three numbers? Just place your chip at the bottom of that row.* If the ball lands on any of those three numbers, that’s a win for you!
– 4 Way or ‘Corner’: You can place a single bet on any four numbers that form a square on the board. Just place your chip on the cross that forms in the centre of those four numbers.*
– 6 Way or ‘Six Line’: Finally, to place a single bet on a block of six numbers, put your chip in the middle at the bottom of the block.*
– Red or Black: Everyone knows this one! Just place your chips on ‘Red’ or ‘Black’ to bet on your chosen colour. If the ball lands on any number of that colour, you win!
– Dozen: You can choose to bet on every number in the ‘1st 12’, ‘2nd 12’ or ‘3rd 12’ on the board.* If the winning number comes from your chosen dozen, that’s a win.
– Column: To bet on every number that sits within a single column, place your chip on ‘2 to 1’ at the end of it.*
– Halves: Another way to split the board is to bet on which half you think the winning number will be in. Put your chip on either ‘1 to 18′ or ’19 to 36’.*
– Odds or Evens: You can also bet on either ‘Odds’ or ‘Evens’ – place your chip on whichever one you choose and if you’re right, you’ve won.
*To see a visual guide for where to place your chips to make any of these bets, press the ‘i’ button in-game.
How much you win will always depend on how much you bet and what type of bet you made. Each win will be a multiplier of your original bet, and some types of bet come with higher multipliers than others. To see full details of the multipliers you’ll receive for each type of bet, hit the ‘i’ button and view the in-game paytable or view the payout information below.
How to Play Dr Slot Mobile Roulette
Right then, casino crusaders, are you ready to play? Great! Just press ‘Place Bets’ to begin. Choose the chip value that you want to use and place it on the board to make your bet. You can use multiple chips of different values to make different types of bets. Just keep in mind that you need to stay below that 75% bet coverage limit – this will update automatically in the top right corner of the screen as you place your bets.
The ‘Total Bet’ box will also adjust automatically as you place your chips, and the maximum total bet you can make is £25. The value of all the chips you’ve placed will be added together to determine your total bet, so make sure you’re happy with how much each spin will cost. If you want to remove the last chip you placed, just hit ‘Undo’ and it will return to the pile. Want to start over? Just press ‘Clear All’ to remove all chips.
If you want to bet the same as you did on your last spin, use the ‘Repeat Last Bet’ button. Good to go? Just hit ‘Spin’ and the wheel will whir into action!
You’ll see the ball begin to roll around the wheel and it’ll eventually settle at random. If you had a bet on the winning number, Dr Slot’s neon ‘Winner’ message will appear on screen and tell you how much you won! If it lands on a number you didn’t have a bet on, you’ll see ‘No Win’.
You don’t have to go back and place your bets again before every spin. Just use the ‘Repeat Last Spin’ button below the wheel if you want to stick with the same again.
Payout Information and Game Rules
Single number: 35/1
Split number (2 Numbers): 17/1
Row (3 Numbers): 11/1
Corner (4 Numbers): 8/1
Split row (6 numbers): 5/1
Column/Dozen (12 Numbers): 2/1
Red/Black, Odd/Even, High/Low: 1/1
Roulette has a theoretical RTP% of 97.30%. This is based on long term playback. System malfunctions void all payments. Monies are staked in the following order: winnings, player deposits, bonus credit. Dr Slot general T&Cs apply.
**T&Cs apply – all winnings from any bet covering over 75% of the roulette table numbers, placed as single number bets, outside bets or a combination of both, will be void and your stake will be returned to your account.